If you've been wondering about Google Plus (Google+), Google's new social network that promises to go head-to-head with Facebook, then you'll want to take a moment to watch/listen to the interviews below.
The first is a video interview that my friend Cindy Ronzoni (CEO, Social Spread Media) conducted with mutual friends Stacey Soleil (CMO, Novimap) and Darin McClure (Corporate Media Strategist, Ready To Go Information Technologies) about Google Plus.
The second stream below is an audio interview, conducted by Robert Scoble, with Nathan Owens, an astute member of the Gen-Y demographic.
In the video interview above, Cindy, Stacey and Darin tackle the following questions:
- What value is in Google+'s Hangout feature?
- What value is in Google+ today for business integration?
- The importance of your Google Profile
- When would you say you would use Facebook vs. Google+?
- From a practical perspective, how are you using Google+ today?
- Can you customize your Google+ URL?
- What are "Circles" in Google+? What's that all about?
- How do you think we'll be using Google+ six months from now?
Finally, I also found it really interesting to listen in on one Gen-Y'ers perspective about Google+ Check out at least the first 3-1/2 minutes of the audio interview below.
Are You On Google+ Yet?
If you haven't received an invitation yet to Google+ and want to check it out, drop me a line either through Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn and I'll send you an invite. In the meantime, if you're already connected on Google+, let's connect. And, let us know what you think so far.
Learn to teach online. Go beyond PowerPoint: learn to screencast using Camtasia Studio for Windows, Camtasia for Macintosh, or ScreenFlow for Macintosh. Watch the free previews now and read the topics list on our 5-star rated screencasting courses. Click here to learn more.