An Online Learning Architect
I develop online training programs (example) and screencast marketing demos (example) for small businesses. At the moment, I’m knee-deep implementing:
- Online training modules and training videos for Kareo’s customers
- An online course featuring Telestream’s popular ScreenFlow For Macintosh video screen capture and editing software
- Online courses featuring Techsmith’s popular Camtasia Studio and Camtasia For Macintosh products.
Digital-Know-How is an online course about screencasting. It covers the spectrum from beginner to advanced. Topics span fundamentals of screencasting to advanced topics such as audio, alternate presentation formats and picture-in-picture type course development.
If you’re a speaker or a trainer with a live workshop that you’d like to publish for online access, I might be able to help.
What’ll You Find Here?
Screencasting and online learning tips, techniques and best practices. You’ll find stuff here about helping you or your friends learn what I know about digitizing knowledge and getting it online. My friends and subscribers like to use that know-how to create their own digital content to:
- engage more powerfully through online audio/video content,
- market their business,
- or monetize their experiences.
I regularly release new ebooks, workbooks, templates and productivity tools related to this very subject matter throughout the year. Sign up for my updates; I’ll tell you when they roll out.
Free Stuff. There are eBooks, worksheets, templates and guides here to help you focus and be productive in your online content development projects. They’re free. Use them. You can signup to get the ScreencastingWizard downloads here.
Let’s Connect. I Don’t Bite.
I’m pretty interactive. You’ll find me hanging out online on the following virtual street corners…. :)