I finally got around to scrubbing the analytics to find the most visited articles on MelAclaroDotCom last month. The Popular Articles list has been updated with summaries and links for each of the 10 titles below:
- The Poor Man's Wireless Microphone: How to Use a Digital Voice Recorder as a Walkaround Microphone
- 5 Great Ideas for Using QR Codes to Build Your Network
- 5 (Plus 5 More!) Tools for Creating a Screencast
- Do Microphones Matter in Screencasts?
- Camtasia Isn't Just for Screencasting
- YouTube - The Second Largest Search Engine. So What?
- How to Use Post-it Notes to Gain Meeting Consensus
- How to Linke to a Specific Timecode in YouTube Videos
- Four Ares of Facebook Privacy Settings -- Know Them!
- Does Network Size Matter?
What last month's findings tell me is that the articles that many of our visitors seem to be interested in the most are "how to" type articles related to media development and media distribution. So, in the coming weeks, I'll keep focusing on those types of posts -- until you tell me different!
In the meantime, browse the most popular list of MelAclaroDotCom articles here.
What Do You Think?
Do I have it right? Media development and media distribution? What other posts do you think will be of value?
Learn to teach online. Go beyond PowerPoint: learn to screencast using Camtasia Studio for Windows, Camtasia for Macintosh, or ScreenFlow for Macintosh. Watch the free previews now and read the topics list on our 5-star rated screencasting courses. Click here to learn more.