We recently launched the third in my "Big 3" series of screencasting courses.
The new course (Beyond PowerPoint: Teach Online Now With ScreenFlow For Mac) is based on Telestream's ScreenFlow product which, incidentally, gets mentioned a lot in the group of aspiring course creators in Udemy's "Studio" group. (Ssshhh... It's owing to that frequency-of-mention is one of the reasons I was compelled to immediately follow up the other two courses with another based on ScreenFlow.)
The ScreenFlow course is live now in the Udemy learning marketplace. From early ratings and reviews it's indeed shaping up to be another 5-star title.
Make sure and use the promo code (50%-PROMO) for promotional discount pricing.
You can see a full -- and periodically updated -- list of the topics here. But here are the highlights:
- "The End". (A demo of the project you'll be able to create.)
- Getting to know the ScreenFlow editor
- Knowledge Check
- How to Import media
- "Live to create another day"
- Activity 1 and review
- How to record anything on your screen
- How to add new recordings to the current project
- Splitting and trimming
- Activity 2 and review
- How to record PowerPoint and Keynote presentations with ScreenFlow
- Activity 3 and review
- Video actions and other animations
- Scaling vs. Cropping in ScreenFlow
- Activity 4 and review
- Adding transitions
- Adding titles and annotations
- Publishing your video
- Guiding your viewers with callouts and mouse cursor effects
- Common filters you should know
- Where do you go from here?
Learn to teach online. Go beyond PowerPoint: learn to screencast using Camtasia Studio for Windows, Camtasia for Macintosh, or ScreenFlow for Macintosh. Watch the free previews now and read the topics list on our 5-star rated screencasting courses. Click here to learn more.