DevLearn Day 0: Pre-Conference
I touched down last night in Las Vegas. I’m here for the eLearning Guild’s DevLearn conference. I’m pretty psyched about some of the sessions I’m lining up. And, while I don’t have the full week planned out yet, I do think I’ve got today and tomorrow locked down pretty well. Check out some of the session titles below. If any of them sound even remotely interesting to you, then you’ll want to subscribe to my RSS updates. I plan on sharing as much details as I can over the next few days.
Day 0: Today, Monday, November 1
- How to Create a Successful Mobile Learning Strategy. I’ll be here pretty much all day today. It’s a certification program. Since I plan on doing some mobile deliveries of my screencasts and training programs in 2012, I think this should be pretty relevant, don’t you think?
Day 1: Tomorrow, Tuesday, November 2
- Physics of the Future. This is the keynote opener that will be presented by Michio Kaku. (The Science Guy? Right?)
- Augmented Reality: The Next Dimension in Training.
- Converting Face-to-Face Events to eLearning Products OR I was also thinking about Drinking Our Own Champagne: Using mLearning (mobile learning) for Sales Training
- How Business is Using Virtual Synchronous Technology OR How the Cloud Impacts Your Job
- Content Clouds – Beyond Hosting OR Evolving Your Face-to-Face Training Skills for the Virtual Classroom
- Blended Learning: Innovative Solutions for a New Generation of Learners OR Co-designing Learning Strategies and Solutions with Business Leaders OR Use of Multimedia Instructional Design
- Mobile Learning – Build Once, Deploy Across All Devices OR Reinventing the Virtual Classroom: Delivering Hands-on Training Using Cloud Computing
- Beyond Software Simulation: Using Captivate to reate Immersive Learning Experiences
- Understanding How Cloud Computing Impacts SCORM
- Introducing Articulate(tm) Storyline
- Living and Learning in the Cloud
As you can see, there were a few “ORs” in there. I’ll definitely have some choices to make tomorrow. But, one step at a time. (If you have some thoughts about some of those options, let me know.)
I’ll touch base with you again after today’s session. In the meantime, make sure and hit my RSS feed so you get notified of the highlights when I publish them.